Sunday, November 4, 2012

What I am Thankful for....November 1st

So I know I am little late on this but I want to do a post every day of November to say what I am thankful for. I am going to do a letter of the alphabet every day and then fill up the extra days with whatever I want. So here it goes....A.

I am thankful for adventures. This summer I went with one of my besties to Greece and Turkey. It was the most amazing trip I have ever taken. The food, the culture, the myths, the history, EVERYTHING was just so amazing and memorable. I will post later all about my trip but I just want to show a few pictures here now.  I am very thankful that I could have this adventure. I got to be with one of my greatest friends and made some great new friends. I can't wait till I take another adventure.

 Me and the "oracle" from "My Life In Ruins".
 My new friend Michelle and I at Mykonos, where I had the BEST PIZZZA EVER!
 Me and Court on our cruise on the Bosphorus in Istanbul.
Me in Delphi.

No comments:

Post a Comment