Sunday, November 4, 2012

What I am Thankful For....November 3rd

What I am thankful for.....C. My class.

I have been very blessed with some great students these past five years. Some have stayed very close to me where others I have lost touch with, but it doesn't really matter. I love my students every year, even if some are stinkers. :) I love my job. I love being able to inspire young children and making a difference in their lives.  I love when they invite to sports events, baptism, dance recitals, or birthdays. I love going and showing my support.

For example, one of my students invited me to his football game on November 3rd. I went and when I got there he didn't know I was there. I was standing with his mom and we were watching them line up and get ready for them to hike the ball, when all of sudden he turns around looks over at his mom and sees me and starts to wave. And then he quickly turns around and gets ready to play. It was so cute and made my whole day. Other parents noticed and thought it was so sweet.

My students this year threw me a surprise party for my birthday and it was so great and made me feel so special.

I love my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment