What I am thankful for.....D. My Daddy.
I love my dad. He is the best. I love spending time with him. My dad is a goofy guy, an excellent cook, outdoorsy, sporty, and a dancer. My dad always let me help out on building stuff and going to the outdoor show.
I love cooking with him and harassing him that I am better at certain cooking things than he is, which is totally true but he will never admit it.
I love going to driving range with him and watching Giants baseball with him. I am excited for his birthday this year because he wants to go to an away game with me for a weekend getaway.
One of my favorite memories of my Dad is all the times he danced with me in our kitchen. It didn't matter if we were singing something or we were listening to a cheer cd, he was always ready to bust a move. My mom always said she was waiting for dad to bust his hip out of place with his hip movements.
He always supported my activities. He came to many softball games and to games I was cheering at, he even almost got kicked out of a basketball game because he was making so many objections about the refs calls. :) When I would have to create cheer for try outs, he was always ready to offer a helping hand to help create the words. I don't know that many dads who would be willing to do that. And one of his favorite cheer dances was the "Freaky Teaky".
He always picked me up and dropped me off to school or whenever I moved, whether it was Rexburg or Las Vegas or Utah. We have had some great road trips.
I love my dad very much and so glad he is my dad.
My dad and me at the Giants game.
Us being silly at the game.
My dad loves posing for pictures. :)
My dad and me at Disneyland on the Monorail.
We like to take silly pictures too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment