What I am thankful for...N. My nieces and nephews.
I have always loved kids and I always wanted tons of nieces and nephews. Which I wasn't sure was going to happen since I only have one brother. Well I have quite a few and love each and every one of them. I have 3 nephews and 2 nieces and one more on the way that we don't know yet what they are going to be. I am now going to talk about each of them and what I love about them.
Dominic: He is growing up so fast. He loves animals. He also loves Star Wars and anything Legos. He is so smart. He basically taught himself how to swim. He is fearless at trying for what he wants. I am very proud of him and can't wait to see all the great things he will accomplish.
Here is a picture of Dominic and Corbin at Disneyland.
Corbin: He also is growing up so fast. He is a master at Pokemon and actually competes in competitions. He has won a few of those and that is just so awesome. He also is a Lego and Star Wars fan. Corbin and Dominic are always together and I think it is great that they have great friends in each other.
Ashlynn: She is a special little girl. I met her when she was barely 4. From the very first day she became my little buddy. She hardly even knew me and she was willing to go wherever I went. She is a very vivacious little girl. She sings, dances, reads, and is just adorable. She spent the whole summer with me this past summer and she was a wonderful companion. I am so proud to be her Aunt and to see the wonderful things she will accomplish someday.
Ashlynn in San Fran.
Hayden: I felt like this little boy was my baby. I fell in love with him the moment I saw him. When he was a baby he always wanted me but then he fell in love with my mom and always wanted her. He is in kindergarten now and I can't believe that he is that old. He is a booger but we love him for it. He loves to talk and he loves treats. A couple times when I have gone to their house to visit, I would sleep on their couch, well quite a few times I would wake up with a sweaty face and feel like someone was sitting on my chest, and then I would wake up and my cute little Hayden was there asleep right on top of me. He cracks me up.
Cute little Hayden.
Jovie: When she was a baby everyone thought she was my baby. We had matching blue eyes and she loved me. She still loves me. She couldn't say my name for a long time and all she could say was "Sa" and at first I thought she was calling everyone that but nope it was just for me. She loves to sing and dance. She loves her kitties even if they don't love her loving on them. She is a cutie and I just love visiting her. Now I am "Yissa" and she gets so excited when she sees me and it makes me feel very loved.
Cute little Jovie.
Jovie and me.
Hayden, me, and Dominic.
My favorite picture of Jovie and me when she was a baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment