What I am thankful for....M. My Moema.
My Moema is the best! She is my best friend. She has been there for me through everything and loves me unconditionally. I am pretty sure all of my friends wished they had an awesome mom like me. She always laughs at my jokes and my guy stories.
One of my favorite things about my mom is that she used to take my friends and me out heart attacking and Booing. She would drive us around to all the boys houses and then she would park down the street and then be our get-a-way driver. We had so much fun. She would even drive by a little while after so that we could check if the boys got the stuff. It is one of my most favorite memories of Jr. High.
Or another time, my friend and I were having a sleep over and we were talking about the two cute Ryans in our class and my mom was asking which Ryan do we each get. We didn't know because they both were very cute. So she took two markers, a red one and a yellow one, and then assigned each Ryan and color and then mixed it up behind her back and us choose. We were laughing so hard.
My mom didn't have a perfect childhood but it has made her stronger and even more wonderful than I could ever imagine. One of my really good guy friends in Jr. High was living with his Aunt and Uncle and it wasn't really a great situation for him. Well he decided he had had enough and was going to run away. Because we were such good friends he stopped by my house first to say good bye. Luckily my mom was home at the time and she talked to him. I don't know exactly what she said to him but whatever she said to him made a difference to him because he didn't run away. Because of her experiences as a child, she was able to reach out to one of my friends and help them at their time of need by sharing similar experiences. I don't talk to that guy anymore but he was a good friend at the time and I was so thankful that my mom was my mom because she can help others and reaches out to them.
I do most everything with my mom. She is my best friend. We go on trips together and I talk to her every day. I love my mom very much and I hope she realizes how much she means to me because I don't think I could survive without her.
Thank you mom for everything you do!
Hiking and finding a banana slug.
Hiking
She is special. :)
San Francisco, another hot spot we like to go to.
Run to Feed the Hungry.
Disneyland at Christmas time. Our favorite thing to do.
She looks so cute but I look blah.
No comments:
Post a Comment