Sunday, November 18, 2012

What I Am Thankful For....November 17th

What I am thankful for...Q. Homemade Quilts

I love quilts. In my memory I have never really have ever used a store bought quilt. My grandmothers always made me quilts and I would use them all the time. I love my quilts and the memories they give me. My mom made me a Christmas Ranch quilt and I love it. I love horses and ranches and Christmas so it is perfect.

I made a quilt when I was a Junior and it has pictures of my dad's side of the family's pictures on it. I use it constantly. I love looking at the pictures and remember my grandparents.

My mom is currently working on a quilt for me and I am so ecstatic for it. It is going to be a western quilt but with pictures of me and my grandpas who were cowboys. I am thankful that my mother has that talent to be able to make it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment