Monday, November 5, 2012

What I Am Thankful For....November 5th

What I am thankful for.... E. EXERCISE!!!!!!!

I know surprise, surprise. But I do like to do exercise. I love that I am able to do things like 5ks or dance classes. If I couldn't do exercise then I wouldn't be able to do the things that I like to do. I love to be active and because I do some exercise I am able to do those things that I love to do.

Well this is short post but I am thankful that I can exercise and have the gym and a beautiful park just down the street. In fact I just bought some way HOT PINK stretchy pants to wear under my shorts for when I got out when it is dark. I have worn them around the house but not yet out in public, but I am sooooo excited to wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment