What I am thankful for.....F. Friends and Families.
In my life I have had so many important people in my life, some have been family, some friends, and some were close friends who felt like family. I am thankful for all the people who have been in my life and have made a difference in my life. I am very blessed with great family and friends. Here are some pictures of those people. I don't have all the pictures that I would like to have to post but there are many people who have been important to me. One person I didn't have a picture of was my crazy Tia Sallie. She is so awesome. She always remembers my birthday and has accepted me as one of her own. Thank you to all who have been a part of my life. I love you all!
My cousin Rhena, who picks me up from the airport and includes me in all of her family activities.
Miss Kim and me at the beach. I used to babysit her and now she is growing up to be a beautiful young woman. I am very proud of her.
My mom, me, and Mary. Mary has been a part of my life since I don't know how long. She is like an Aunt to me. She and her husband are wonderful and I love visiting with them when I am home.
This is me and Jill with a boy who shall not be named and that is a booger. Jill is awesome. She is one of my travel buddies and shopping buddies. She also is like another Aunt to me.
This is me, Shanna (aka Doobs), and Marilee. They are some great friends that I have had and still have since High School. They are great.

No comments:
Post a Comment