What I am thankful for...R. Reading!!!!
Anyone who really knows me, knows I love, and I mean LOVE, reading. I always have been crazy about books. When I first started to really get into chapter books, I would stay up all night reading. Or at least I would try but my dad usually caught me and told me to turn off my light and go to bed. So I then graduated to stealing my dad's flashlights and sneak them upstairs to use. The only problem was that they would slip down the side of my bed and the wall so I would have to keep getting a new one to take upstairs with me. Well my dad would get pretty angry when he could never find a flashlight. He would be searching all over the place and I would sneak upstairs and bring my stash all down stairs and then wait till he was in the next room and then I would say "Hey Dad, look I found the flashlights." I thought I was pretty clever but I wasn't, my dad always knew I had them.
I love reading. I love the places that it takes you, the people you meet. It is just incredible the things you can learn about from reading. I love books so much that I usually have a book in my purse. Because you never know when you are going to have some downtime to read. I really do love reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment