So the whole Couch to 5k wasn't quite my cup of tea. It made me feel more defeated than actually feeling like I was accomplishing anything. But on a positive note the whole no soda thing is going really well. I don't really miss it at all. Sometimes I think to myself "A nice cold Pepsi sounds good." But then I am fine and don't drink it. To introduce my next topic, I have a funny little picture for you. :)
I recently was talking to my mom about the whole weight loss thing and she was telling me how she down loaded an app on her ipad that gives a running regime and it was free. Well I looked for one on my phone and I found one that I really liked and it was free, which was awesome. Well I haven't tried it out yet but it seems so much better than my original Couch to 5k. It is much more doable in my mind. I am going to start it this week and I am so excited. Supposedly I can download music onto my phone but I haven't figured it out yet, so I will have to just use my ipod and my phone at the same time. I am very excited to try it out. So I will let you know how it goes.
So this blog is not just about weight loss, its about me improving my self and finding myself. Well I recently went back to school this past 6 weeks. I took ASL from UVU. I have loved the class. I want to take the intermediate class next, so that I can become fluent and communicate with those who are deaf. It has been hard and I am not perfect at signing but eventually I will get there. Next Fall, I would like to take the intermediate class and a beginning guitar class. Too bad they weren't teaching a how to speak greek class, then I could have prepared for my trip. :)
Speaking of my trip, I am soooooooo excited for it. I have never done something so exciting in my entire life. I can't wait to see all the historical landmarks of the Greek Myths. Well, that's all for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment