Monday, March 12, 2012

DANCE, DANCE, DANCE! Everybody Zumba!!!!!

So on my second weigh in I had to put one of stones back because I gained a pound but then the next weigh I lost 2 more pounds! So now I have 3 stones in the weight lost vase. It is not a lot but its a start. Plus I reflected on how I was doing with exercising and eating right, and I realized I was major slacking. I hadn't worked out that much and I wasn't eating right. So now I am working harder. I also have given up soda. I can't believe it! I love having a Pepsi every now and then, but no more. I have almost made a week of no soda. Plus I am trying to up my water intake, which I am doing a great job.

I have done an official Zumba class! It was so much fun! We did salsa, swing and some Bollywood dancing. It was so fun and it made me work hard and sweat. I can't wait to do it again. But here is a funny picture that I am sure applies to everyone but the Zumba Teacher. :) I hope that I SOMEDAY look how I feel, while I do Zumba. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment