Monday, February 27, 2012

Update On My Journey

So I have not done much with my goal. I have gone out to the track and done some walking but not a lot of jogging because it has been sooooooo cold!!!! But I have not been able to attend my Zumba class but I have done it on the Wii because I have an awesome Zumba game and it totally kicks butt! Then I got sick and boy was I sick! I felt like my head was not connected to my body. Well the worse is over except I have a cough now. So I am still going to be home bound with my excersize regime. I feel like this whole post is basically excuses, excuses, excuses! But no more I tell you!!!!

But on a happier note, I have joined the wonderful, addicting world of Pinterest! I thought I never would go on there or be a part of it but I succumbed and am now a member. I hate to admit it but it is pretty cool. It has some awesome ideas for decorations, recipes, and classroom ideas. I actually have done one of the ideas I saw on there. It is a weight loss goal/tracker idea. You need to have two vases and some pretty rocks or stones. Then you have to figure out how much weight you want to lose, once you have that number you count out that many stones and put it into a vase. As you go along with your excersizing and what not, you get on the scale and see if you lost anything. If you did lose some weight you take out that many stones and put it in the next vase. This way you can keep track of if you have lost weight and if you gain any back you have to take those stones back out of the weight lost vase. You can label the vases so you know which one is which but I decided not to so that I can reuse my vases for something else.
Well here is a picture of my vase that I made and I hope you notice that I have already put in two stones into the vase of weight lost!!! Wahoo!!!!

I will be posting more pictures of the jars as I keep going on my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment