I know it is not very original but as one of my New Year's Resolutions was to get back in shape, lose weight, write in my journal, read the scriptures, date more, and travel more. I know, I know those are not very original and most everyone says them and some end up doing them but others sometimes never make their resolutions. To ensure that I do mine I decided to do a blog. This blog isn't for anyone but myself, if you are reading this, then you either stumbled on it by accident or I like you enough to share my journey with you.
The name of my blog is "Finding My Kefi". One place that I want to go and visit, more than ANYTHING, is Greece. Well "kefi" means spirit, passion, and joy. Since this is my blog of following my resolutions and all, I figured it would be the perfect title for my blog.
I am going to start a 5k training schedule called "Couch to 5k" and I am going to monitor my progress on here and to help me stick to my goal, my friend Courtney and I have booked a trip to Greece and Turkey this Summer. I am so excited. I don't want to be overweight when I am Greece or feel out of shape. So now I have a real goal and a date to make sure I accomplish it by.
So welcome to my journey of finding my kefi.
No comments:
Post a Comment