Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Pictures from Court's Wedding Weekend

My flight was very early. As you can tell I was a little wired.
Court and I hanging out on the porch.
 Mama Bailey made us take off our sun glasses. We weren't very happy.
Shannon, Andrea, Me, Aunt Mel, and Ryan at the Venue.

 Uncle Jim was a great photographer.

Here are a couple of pictures from our porch. It was so beautiful with all the mist.

Our quick getaway to the beach.
We were applauding the people who were actually helping.

Uncle Jim at it again. 
 The Bridesmaids


 Practicing for the wedding.

All dolled up.
The back of my hair.
My daddy and me before the wedding.
Here is proof I cried, even before the ceremony started.
 Court and her girls
 We are so pretty.
 Court and me...Buddies for Life
 Lucas dragged me off the dance floor.
 He wanted to go for a walk.
 Court and her dad singing.
 This could be one of my most favorite pictures from the wedding. If you look down in the corner you can see Court the Bride and she is hooked arms with someone. That someone is me. It was at the end of the night and we were just sharing a moment.
 Me on the way back home leaving the crazy red rabbit in the Sacramento Airport.
Here is the aftermath of my hair once I got home to Utah.







No comments:

Post a Comment