Thursday, March 26, 2015

My Super Birthday!

This past birthday I turned 29 on the 29th. So that means it was my super birthday or golden birthday as others call it. Well since you only get one of those once, I figured I was going to do something big. I told my mom that I wanted to go to Disneyland and be in Disneyland actually on my birthday. She was all for it. My cousin Kylie and my Aunt Kelley decided they wanted to come too. So it was a fun girls trip. We all got there Saturday early afternoon. Then we headed into the park. This was Kylie's first time ever at Disneyland. She was so excited. I was just excited to spend time with my family. I haven't celebrated my birthday with my family since I turned 18. 
We rode a ton of rides. We also went and met characters which I haven't done in years. Our favorite rides were the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, and of course Tower of Terror. Kylie and I rode Tower of Terror every single day we were there. We rode it 10 times on my birthday. In fact we made some friends on the ride. One guy was named Terry and the other was named Scott. Terry was such a great cast member. He was an older guy but he did such a good job at acting creepy for the ride. We loved having him be our ride operator. Then because of Terry we became friends with Scott. He was so funny. He would tap us on the shoulder and walk away or stand right behind us and we had no idea. I am not sure if it was because we were super friendly to everyone or not but he decided he liked us. We told him it was our favorite ride and after one of the times we rode it he was going to put us right back on but the last two spots were filled so we said no big deal will come back and ride it again because we were having so much fun. Well we get back to the ride and we get to the part where they put you in front of an elevator and our buddy Terry put us in front of an elevator and then started to direct people to other elevators. We were super confused. Then it dawned on us, we were going to get to ride it all by ourselves!!!!!!!!!!! Scott came out and we were so happy and excited. He made my birthday amazing! It is my favorite ride and Kylie and I got to ride it all by ourselves.  Overall, it was a great trip, from the great rides, to the great cast members at Disneyland and my wonderful family, I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.
Here are some pictures:
                                                             Our Birthday Buttons
                                                     Being silly waiting for Tower of Terror
                                                              Looking for a Boyfriend
                                                                    I found him!!!!!
                                                      Mom and Aunt Kelley approve
                                                            Tower of Terror
                                                              Splash Mountain
                                                               Kylie, Scott, and Me
                                          Riding by ourselves. Obviously I was so happy, I
                                      was smiling so big my eyes are practically closed. lol
                                                          We sometimes do funny poses.
                                                        One of my most favorite photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment